Friday 10 August 2012

Update From the Leicester Head Chef

Hello, I'm Gary - the Head Chef in Leicester. Just thought I'd write a quick blog before I jet away to Thailand for 2 weeks! That's right, I'm abandoning the kitchen in Leicester to go and soak up the sun in Southeast Asia, while Mark runs the kitchen for the next two weekends.
Hopefully when I come back (If I do!) I'll be able to use some Thai influence on the menu that we're currently developing for the new year. Thai cuisine is something that I've always admired and fingers crossed I'll see a dish that will fit perfectly on our Bistro Live menu.

In the meantime, I'll leave you guys in the capable hands of Mark and the rest of our team while I take a well-deserved break and I'll see you all in a few weeks (perhaps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment